Enable Dark Mode!

Ads 720 x 90

Fiksioner Free Blogger Theme Download

Ronaldo reacts to Mourinho's move to Manchester United

Jose Mourinho and Cristiano Ronaldo at Real Madrid

Cristiano Ronaldo believes former Real Madrid and Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho will bring the good times back to Manchester United, but has dismissed a possible return to Old Trafford.

The former FC Porto gaffer was appointed manager of Manchester United after several months of speculation and Mourinho is expected to be given £200m to spend on new players.

It was disclosed that Manchester United, in a bid to secure the services of the manager, paid the Portuguese tactician a staggering £4million to reject the advances of any clublooking for his services.

It was alleged that An agreement was reached midway through the season to give United the option of bringing him in if Van Gaal failed to meet their targets.

Ronaldo said in an interview that if the Red Devils want Mourinho as their manager, it is great.

“He’s already signed, hasn’t he? I think it’s good. If it’s something United wanted I think it’s good.

“I hope Manchester United get back to being what they were because it’s an impressive club but in the last years they lacked an identity a bit.

“And it hurts me seeing United like that because it’s a club that I carry in my heart. I wish Mourinho can carry them back to the top.”

Ronaldo also used the opportunity to reaffirm his love for Real Madrid, saying he currently plays at the best club in the world.

“Right now, yes I am happy and I want to stay at this club. I don’t see any other club that is better than Real Madrid. If you weigh things up there is no better club. So all other clubs can forget about me because Real Madrid is the best,”he added.

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter